Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Is it possible to specify dynamic payload type in tshark?

From: Nan Xiao <xiaonan830818@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:45:32 +0800
Hi Community,

Greetings from me!

I have a RTP packet whose payload type is "109", and actually it is EVS payload type. For some reason, I can't get SIP/SDP packets. But through setting "EVS dynamic payload types", I can decode the packet finally.

I want to know whether it is possible to do the same thing through tshark. i.e., I tried to use following command:

$ ./run/tshark -r ~/evs.pcapng -d udp.port==20956,evs

tshark reported error: tshark: Protocol "evs" isn't valid for layer type "udp.port".

The pcap file is attached for reference, thanks in advance!

Best Regards
Nan Xiao