Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Why does wireshark decode my RTP data as "RTP Events"?

From: Nan Xiao <xiaonan830818@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 17:18:16 +0800
Hi Community,

Greetings from me!

I have a RTP pcap file, and after decoding it as "RTP" protocol, it displays as "RTP Events". I guess there should be some values which hint wireshark to decode it as "RTP Events", but I can't figure it out. Anyone can give some clues? Thanks very much in advance!

P.S., The pacp file and screenshot on my wireshark are attached.
Best Regards
Nan Xiao