Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Synchronize data of twin interface capture

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 09:15:32 -0500
Not tried this but what about using a switch to combine the traffic and send out via a SPAN port to a single capture interface?

"The Packet out of order problem
If you want to avoid out of order captures using a full duplex TAP, the only reliable way is to use a professional FPGA based multi port capture cards that are able to merge the incoming packets within the card."

packets out of order