Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Why does wireshark decode AMB-WR data as "Octet-Aligned Mode"

From: Nan Xiao <xiaonan830818@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:17:20 +0800
Hi Community,

Greetings from me!

I have an original pcap file whose RTP payload type is AMR-WB, and it
uses "Octet-Aligned Mode" to encode data. Then I just changed the
octet-align from 1 to 0 in SIP/SDP message (The 1st packet, fmtp:123
octet-align=0), and hope the wireshark can assume the data as
"Bandwidth-Efficient Mode", but the wireshark still decodes the AMR-WB
encoding as "Octet-Aligned Mode".

Could anyone advise me on this issue? Thanks very much for your time
in advance! (The pcap file is attached)

Best Regards
Nan Xiao