Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] termshark v2.3 is available to download

From: Michael Poroger <bezenchu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 08:09:41 +0300
"You can download binaries for Linux, *BSD, macOS and Windows from github.."

There is no windows installation package available

Michael Poroger

ב-4 בספט׳ 2021, ב-Graham Clark <grclark@xxxxxxxxx>, 22:12 כתב:
Hi everyone,

For you terminal users, termshark v2.3 is available for download now on
github. Termshark is a terminal-based UI for tshark that I've made to look
like Wireshark, if you squint a bit. It's probably most useful for when you're
ssh-ed somewhere and need to look at a pcap quickly.

In v2.3 you can now configure the displayed columns - just like Wireshark -
and I also added a feature to help get termshark's open pcap down to your
desktop more easily via magic wormhole. Termshark is fine in a pinch, but
Wireshark is king and for anything advanced, you'll need to get the pcap open
in Wireshark instead. If you tend to ssh from within tmux, then you can pair
it with the tmux-wormhole plugin like this: https://termshark.io/wormhole-demo

You can download binaries for Linux, *BSD, macOS and Windows from github:
https://github.com/gcla/termshark/. Feedback most welcome, and I hope you find
it useful.

Graham

Archives: https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users