Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Display/traceroute/whois/ping

From: Moshe Kaplan <mosheekaplan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 11:42:49 -0400

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 11:37 AM Dr Jean-Michel Collard <jm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

I am very sorry to ask that kind of trivial questions...

But how to display hostnames instead of IPv4/v6 addresses in Wireshark?

More I would to see a whois/traceroute/ping after a right click on a line.

I know there is already a lot of things with the righr click.

If it's somewhere I do apolgogize again.

All the best,

--
Dr Jean-Michel Collard
10, Rue du Repos