Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Unable to properly dissect Bluetooth HCI Vendor Commands with

From: Sylvain Vaure <sylvain.vaure@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:32:18 +0200
Hello,

I am trying to use Wireshark to analyze a Bluetooth trace from an Android device (BTSnoop format).
Wireshark has identified a lot of HCI traffic as "HCI Vendor Commands" (for instance, command 0x0154) but does not display any more information about them.

When reading some of the source code from dissectors, I found that Broadcom HCI vendor commands should be able to be interpreted by Wireshark (for instance, command 0x0154 should be "LE Multi Advertising" with relevant parameters).

Is there something specific I should be doing ?
I am using Wireshark 3.4.7 and I attached a relevant extract of the capture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!