Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Code of conduct?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 14:29:28 -0700
On 5/4/21 6:19 PM, Gerald Combs wrote:
Hi all,

We've discussed adopting a code of conduct for Wireshark a few times over the years, most recently at https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/202008/msg00003.html. I think it would be beneficial for the project, and toward that end I've created a question at https://ask.wireshark.org/question/22598 along with answers proposing three CoCs that I think would work well for us. You're welcome to suggest a different CoC, comment on submissions, and vote for any that you like. I'm hoping that this will give us a clear enough consensus to adopt a CoC in the next couple of weeks.

It ended up being months instead of weeks, but I finally got around to following up on this. There weren't very many votes, but most of them were for the KDE CoC. I've submitted a proposed modified version at https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/3864. As noted in the merge request, it might make more sense to add it to www.wireshark.org instead of the Wireshark source code repository.