Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] config problem - not seeing all messages

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 08:50:30 +0100
I've used the cheap switches that mirror from Netgear, the current model is the GS305e, which I haven't actually used, or if you can get it, the older model the GS105e which I've used a lot.  Make sure you get the "e" versions as they make slightly cheaper unmanaged versions that won't mirror ports.  They also have 8 port versions, but I prefer the smaller one to go into my "Wireshark" bag of bits.