Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Having problem tracing multiple ip addresses

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:05:27 -0500
You will probably get more feedback on the Wireshark Q&A site:

If you open a question there, include the output of "wireshark -v" or "tshark -v".
These include OS information and version info for the libraries and program.
Maybe throw in "netstat -nr" (if it's not sensitive info) in case packets go out one interface and return on another.