Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Having problem tracing multiple ip addresses

From: "Robert Blair" <bob-wireshark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 11:35:58 -0700
I changed three IoT devices from DHCP to static addresses so I could trace all
three of them.

when I enter "net 192.168.60.201" in the capture filter I get all traffic to
and from the ip.

If I enter "net 192.168.60.200/30" I get all fraffic from the ip addresses but
none going to the ip addresses.  According to the documentation at
<https://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureFilters> that syntax shoud capture all
traffic going to and from the device.

Any assistance on getting the trace to work will be appreciated.