Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Mac Error checking TLS connection: Host is not running

From: Puneet Singh Lamba <pslamba@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 17:48:59 -0400
Hi,

I'm seeing some odd issues since installing Wireshark and ChmodBPF.

I'm getting the error shown in the subject line when trying to run "source ~/.bash_profile".

Also, the folder /Library/StartupItems is empty. I don't think it was empty before.

Finally, I got a fatal error "docker daemon" unable to start.

Thanks for your help,

Puneet