Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Where is wireshark config file?

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 08:49:29 +0000

On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 23:42, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

When I run tshark, I see something like this. This pem file was loaded
once in wireshark, but it is now gone. Which file stores such
information? And how to remove it from my system?

$  tshark
tshark: Error loading table 'TLS Decrypt': ssl_keys:2: File
'/tmp/pcap_xx.pem' does not exist or access is denied.

From your default profile, try "tshark -G folders" to see the list of locations.

--
Regards,
Peng