Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Blank Filter Result

From: Moshe Kaplan <mosheekaplan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:37:29 -0500
Try testing with http://neverssl.com/

Moshe

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021, 6:35 PM Alex Alborzfard <halborzfard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm having a really weird issue. I start the capture, visit a website, and go back to WS, stop the capture and Apply Filter "http", but the result is blank: it doesn't show packets.
I've tried EVERYTHING: installed the latest version, different browsers (Chrome, IE), etc., but nothing works. It just won't show any http traffic.
It works for other protocols, but just not for http.