Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Blank Filter Result

From: Alex Alborzfard <halborzfard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 18:34:23 -0500
I'm having a really weird issue. I start the capture, visit a website, and go back to WS, stop the capture and Apply Filter "http", but the result is blank: it doesn't show packets.
I've tried EVERYTHING: installed the latest version, different browsers (Chrome, IE), etc., but nothing works. It just won't show any http traffic.
It works for other protocols, but just not for http.