Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] termshark v2.2 with vim-support, themes and packet marks

From: Graham Clark <grclark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2021 18:52:03 -0500
Hello everyone,

Termshark v2.2 is now available on github. Termshark is a terminal UI for tshark that tries to look like Wireshark, for those of you that spend your life in 80x32. The motivating idea is to let you quickly look at a pcap when you're sshed into a remote machine without having to worry about copying it back to your desktop.

The new features in v2.2 are mostly around easier navigation - the much-requested support for vim keys, a vim-style command-line, and jumping around a pcap using vim-style marks. The UI elements are themeable now too, in particular to make the UI fit in more smoothly with projects like base16. Here's the website: https://termshark.io; and you can download binaries for Linux, the BSDs, macOS and Windows from github: https://github.com/gcla/termshark/releases/tag/v2.2.0. Feedback, features, bugs most welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Happy New Year!
Graham