Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Latency and other issue with 2 PCAP files

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 07:43:33 +0000

Hi,

Is there a better way to check latency and packetloss then doing a hard manual compare?

I have 2 PCAP files taken on both ends of SDWAN link that we suspect is absolutely not doing a good job. We used the filter on 2 specific subnets while doing a telephone call . So we have the data  and looking at the seperately it seems the SDWAN link is not doing well.

But I was hoping for a better and smarter way to determine packet loss and latency based on a set of PCAP files taken on both ends.

Anyone has better or smarter way to point more definitively to how bad it realy is?

Regards, Hugo.