Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SIP trace with tshark?

From: Nicholas Saunders <saunders.nicholas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 17:10:42 -0700
It says that this isn't a valid capture filter due to a syntax error:

nicholas $
nicholas $ sudo  tshark -f udp.port==5060,sip
Running as user "root" and group "root". This could be dangerous.
Capturing on 'enp0s25'
tshark: Invalid capture filter "udp.port==5060,sip" for interface 'enp0s25'.

That string isn't a valid capture filter (can't parse filter expression: syntax error).
See the User's Guide for a description of the capture filter syntax.
0 packets captured
nicholas $

so I'm still reading the manual, but could sure use a pointer here.

thanks,

Nick