Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] [Wireshark-dev] GitLab migration update

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 21:59:54 -0700
On Aug 23, 2020, at 9:33 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You can still comment on Gerrit changes, but it should otherwise be read-only. SSH access is still enabled for now in order to make it easier to migrate changes. I'll shut it off in the next couple of weeks.

Does "it" mean "Gerrit" or "SSH access to Gerrit"?

> Bugzilla should be read-only as well. Each Bugzilla bug should have a matching entry at https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/issues

The issue number of the most recent Wireshark bug appears to be the same as its Bugzilla bug number; is that a property true for all bugs?

Where is the link to the issues database from https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark?  GitHub has one on the top-level page for GitHub repositories.