Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] LUA dissector - combine data from 2 UDP packets, display i

From: Michael Poroger <bezenchu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 17:22:06 +0300
Hello all,

I've copied the part of the code which is relevant for the packet combining (attached).

Michael Poroger

"Science is not only knowledge, science is also to be dare"
Shimon Peres

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 3:39 AM Maynard, Chris via Wireshark-users <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

By the way, in case anyone is interested, attached is the capture file I used to test the “Frag Proto” from https://osqa-ask.wireshark.org/questions/55621/lua-udp-reassembly.

- Chris