Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] LUA dissector - combine data from 2 UDP packets, display issue

From: Michael Poroger <bezenchu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 15:56:25 +0300

Hello users :)

I've successfully created a dissector which combines data from 2 UDP packets. Every time I select this kind of packet, I'm getting an error on the packet details on the custom protocol section.

Only when I select the previous packet and then the current packet, I can see the dissection as I expect and without any error.

How to solve the issue?

(Unfortunately, I can't provide the screenshots as it is in my private network).

Michael Poroger

"Science is not only knowledge, science is also to be dare"
Shimon Peres