Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Newbee - propose Splat Button

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 18:08:13 +0200
Hi Bob,

Good to hear the program is helpful for your quest.

As for your purpose, does the ‘Mark Packet’ feature do the trick? Select a packet from the list, hit ⌘M (on macOS) / probably Ctrl+M (on others). You can also find the option in the Edit menu. Unfortunately these marks are not (yet) saved to the capture file, but remain as long as the capture is loaded.

Hope it helps,
Jaap