Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Sime Diameter messages doesn't shown at new versions

From: Iman Mohammadi <iman.mohammadi.telecom@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 10:51:14 +0330
Hi All,

I have a problem for checking Diameter messages in wireshark at new versions,some Diameter messages just shown as TCP or SCTP packets as below in new versions,but at old versions it's normal and shown,there is any setting for it or it's a bug?(sorry for pictures)

Thanks in advanced

Old Version: 1.12.1

Best Regards
Iman Mohammadi