Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] issue regarding run-time heuristic dissecting NR -RRC .

From: Vikas Theng <thengvikas2017@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 19:11:46 +0530
Hello.,
 I am trying to dissect the runtime MIB message, but runtime It is showing only LLC protocol.
When I am converting text to pcap using text2pcap -l 252 file.txt file.pacpng and load file pcap file manually it is showing NR RRC protocol but run-time it is failing and showing LLC protocol. please guide me.

Thanks and Regards.