Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Error 433

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 05:49:14 +0100
Hi Dieter,

Your question is very limited, as in, contains very little information. This is not a common problem (as far as I can tell right now), so you’ll have to provide much more details about what you are looking at, starting at the basics of what computer, what OS, what Wireshark version, etc, etc.

Thanks,
Jaap