Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Price Required for Wireshark

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:53:43 +0000

On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 at 16:09, Jyothi Chandra <jyothi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

We are authorized reseller for software tools in India. One of our customers is in need of your software.

Please share prices for Wireshark 3.0.5 Qty-1

Please confirm if we can buy software directly from you or we have to buy from any of your Payment processing partners like Share-IT, CleverBridge or Avangate.

Request you to kindly share the discounted reseller price at the earliest.

Regards,

Jyothi Chandra

Wireshark is "free software"; you can download it without paying any license fee. The version of Wireshark you download isn’t a "demo" version, with limitations not present in a "full" version; it is the full version.

The license under which Wireshark is issued is the GNU General Public License version 2. See the GNU GPL FAQ for some more information.

--
Graham Bloice

JPEG image