Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Price Required for Wireshark

From: "Jyothi Chandra" <jyothi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 12:22:10 +0530

Hi,

We are authorized reseller for software tools in India. One of our customers is in need of your software.

Please share prices for Wireshark 3.0.5 Qty-1

Please confirm if we can buy software directly from you or we have to buy from any of your Payment processing partners like Share-IT, CleverBridge or Avangate.

Request you to kindly share the discounted reseller price at the earliest.

Regards,

Jyothi Chandra

logo

No. 26/27, 1st Floor, 1st Main,

Ramamurthynagar

Bangalore – 560016

Office Ph – 080-50999801

Mobile:9845828856

Email : jyothi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.preflexsol.com

Authorised partner for Jetbrains, Altova, Portswigger, Axure,Structure101.