Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Issue with dissecting NR-RRC messages

From: Revathi Grandhi <revathi.grandhi9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 12:20:44 +0530
Hi all,

     1.what data should append to RRC message additionally?
         eg: if my pdu for mib is 0D E5 A8. how to add additional data to dissect it as MIB?
      2.can we amend code to dissect other messages also ( eg: SIB1, rrc request etc..)? If yes, how to do that?

 Please suggest if there are any other ways to do. your suggestions will be helpful to me.

Thanks & Regards,
Revathi