Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] CoAP dissector mixed-up about Accept and Content-Format?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 16:46:52 +0000

Wireshark interprets that way because it's mistakenly calling dissect_coap_opt_ctype() for COAP_OPT_ACCEPT, when a new function should probably be written called dissect_coap_opt_accept() which doesn't improperly assign the content type value and string.

I would suggest that you open a Wireshark bug report for this at https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/ so it can be fixed.

- Chris