Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] termshark v2 is now available

From: Graham Clark <grclark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 20:18:39 -0500
Hi everyone,

I just published version 2 of termshark. It's a terminal UI for tshark which shamelessly rips off Wireshark - the idea is to let you inspect a pcap when you're sshed into a remote machine and don't want to copy it back.

Termshark v2 is faster than v1, uses less RAM, and features dark mode, piped input, stream reassembly and more. The ChangeLog is linked from the project page at https://termshark.io/ and binaries for various platforms can be found on the github page at https://github.com/gcla/termshark. Feature requests and bug reports are most welcome. I hope you find termshark useful!

Graham