Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] NR-RRC Dissector

From: Manoj Kumar <manoj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 16:42:43 +0530
Dear Anders Broman,

Thanks for your email.
Yes, I went through this, it's just showing EXPORTED_ PDU while I'm opening the .pcapng file, What should I do, so that I'll get MIB Info also?

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj

On Wed, Oct 30, 2019 at 2:50 PM Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Did you check the replies to your previous mails?

https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/201910/msg00019.html

Regards

Anders