Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Queries on NR - RRC Dissector

From: Manoj Kumar <manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:23:32 +0530
Dear all,

Here I'm mentioning some queries, which given below :

1. I am trying to dissect NR-RRC message i.e. MIB packet, but it is not dissecting.
Could you please help me, so that it would dissect MIB of NR-RRC?

2. Is there any NR-RRC over the UDP protocol being used?
please share the relevant information w.r.t. above questions.

I tried on Wireshark-3.0.1, Wireshark-3.0.5, & Wireshark-3.1.0.

Kindly, help me to get a solution for the above queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj