Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] accessibility of Wireshark

From: RJ Sandefur <rjsandefur01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 00:12:33 -0400
Hi,  I'm RJ. I'd like to know if their are any accessibility issues anyone is having with wireshark in as far as screenreaders are concerned.

Does wireshark work well with a screenreader such as Jaws for windows or NVDA? I am blind, and I'd like to know if their are any other blind people on the list who have used wireshark. RJ