Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Exporting RTP audio stream on Mac

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 19:56:08 +0200
Hi Stefan,

What codec is being used for these audio streams? Just tried it with a G.711 stream without problem.

On 4 Sep 2019, at 09:36, Stefan Müller <St.Mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I try to get an audio capture of telephon streams. I already managed to listen to the capture in wireshark. So the data is there.

But when I press save, I get the following:

sc

Which one of these should I take? I tried many (all) of these but when I click on the .au file it does not seem to contain any sound. quictime player does not play it. Audacity neither.

Help would be most welcome.

Thanks!

    Stefan