Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Exporting RTP audio stream on Mac

From: Stefan Müller <St.Mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 09:36:20 +0200

Hi,

I try to get an audio capture of telephon streams. I already managed to listen to the capture in wireshark. So the data is there.

But when I press save, I get the following:

sc

Which one of these should I take? I tried many (all) of these but when I click on the .au file it does not seem to contain any sound. quictime player does not play it. Audacity neither.

Help would be most welcome.

Thanks!

    Stefan