Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture filter with multiple VLANs

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 13:52:21 +0000
How about a capture filter such as this?

"vlan and not (ether[14:2]&0x0fff = 20 or ether[14:2]&0x0fff = 30)"

- Chris
See also: https://ask.wireshark.org/question/3877/vlan-filter/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.