Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture filter with multiple VLANs

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 07:24:03 +0200
Hi,

For this you have to go lower in the stack and access the packet bytes directly.

Have a look at proto [ expr : size ], where proto is ether. Now you can access the bytes in the ethernet frame directly.
So start looking for 8100 as the ethertype, then extend the _expression_ to make comparisons for the VID field in the VLAN header.

Hope it helps.
Jaap