Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help with wire shark

From: "Ramzy, Amir (Nokia - EG/Cairo)" <amir.ramzy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 12:03:33 +0000

Dear All,

I am using Wireshark version 3.0.2, I do see a strange behavior. I can see only packets destined to my laptop mac address only any other traffic is not seen.

My laptop is connected to a device port I do configure it as a mirror destination for all incoming or outgoing traffic of this device, so any ideas why I am not seeing all the packets.

I tried another laptop which belongs to my college, it captures the traffic normally as expected. Note that we both uses the same wire shark version and our OS is windows 10

Best Regards,

Amir Ramzy