Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wifi beacons show up as malformed

From: Giuseppe Montanarella <giuseppe.montanarella@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 00:20:45 +0200
Which adapter have you installed?
Because I have some problem to receive eapol message!!! Problably Theresa are some deriverà corrupted.

Giuseppe

Il lun 29 apr 2019, 23:38 Reinoud Koornstra <reinoudkoornstra@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hi Everyone,

Ive got something other people i know are not experiencing.
When I am opening a sniff with wifi traffic, all beacons show up as malformed.
Same with probe responses and lots of other traffic.
When other's I know open that file on their own machine, it shows fine.
I seem to be the only one who's having this problem.
I resintalled wireshark, but to no avail.
Did anyone experience this, is there a setting or anything I can do to
remedy this?
Thanks,

Reinoud.