Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] RDP dissector Question

From: Eddie Harari <eddie.harari@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 09:16:31 +0300
Hi All ,

 I am trying to decode a session as RDP. When i go to analyze --> decode as menu option
 I cant see RDP as decoding option.

If i look at the enabled protocols menu option i can see the RDP protocol ...

I am using a MACOS  wireshark version 3.1.0

I also tried to compile from source code in case the package i downloaded was compiled with no RDP support but same thing happened when i used my own compiled wireshark.

Appreciate any help with that ,

Eddie.