Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark Filters

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:27:05 +0100
Hi,

Could you at least show the exact filter _expression_? These are just elements of them, but doesn’t tell how they work.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 25 Feb 2019, at 22:02, Ovadia, Esterina <Esterina_Ovadia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I am using Wireshark(2.6.6 as recommended for the Nordic Sniffer) to capture Bluetooth data.
I entered two filters:
RSSI>= -50
ee.54.1f.7d.f2.a3

However, Wireshark is displaying packets outside these filters.

Is there a way that I can ask it to display only Bluetooth, BLE, data?

Thanks

Esterina