Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Developing a disector in Lua

Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 20:56:30 +0100
Hi guys

I want to develop a disector in Lua for a L2 IOT radio  Protocol.

I already looked at the disector. lua example.

since i want to  register my disector using the DissectorTable.get()
method i looked in the documentation but i could not find a list of
valid table names.

Since I am on L2 i would  have to register on the encapsulation type of
the captured packet

Thanks