Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] capture not seeing packets

From: Alan Partis <alpartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 19:09:28 -0500 (EST)
What drives the lights?  I don't have that degree of detail handy, but I
guess the question I'd have to ask is this: is there a way to get
Wireshark to _see_ runts or packets with invalid CRC, or other errors?
I recognize that you're asking if there's a way to get the ethernet
adapter to supply this info, so I'm going to assume that either way, it's
not a function of Wireshark.

Alan Partis
thundernet development group