Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help with a capture

From: Jeff Childs <jchilds01@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 14:30:03 -0400
Trying to determine the cause of one way copy slowness from VM server 2008 to vm server 2012 r2, same servers reverse copy is good
nexus 5k servers on each end, MPLS in between

from the capture:
copy to windows size value 11595 source length 60 windows scaling factor -1 (unknown)
copy from windows size value 510 source length 1514 windows scaling factor -1 (unknown)

enclosed is the 7 zip capture

Thanks for any help