Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark SW

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:02:30 +0100

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 at 11:52, Manish . <manish9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All,

I need last wireshark SW for windows XP.

Please suggest as I’m unable to find on website.

Regards

Manish Singla

As per the Lifecycle wiki page (https://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/LifeCycle) 1.10 was the last version to support XP.  Then going to the download area and navigating to win32 all versions you can find an installer for 1.10.14 here: https://www.wireshark.org/download/win32/all-versions/Wireshark-win32-1.10.14.exe

--
Graham Bloice