Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] LUA set value for treeitem

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 18:05:28 +0000

Yes, you can set the value using myproperty_tree:set_text(somestring)

For example: myproperty_tree:set_text(string.format(“myproperty: 0x%02X”, someval))

See Section 11.7.1.4 of the Wireshark Developer’s Guide[1].

- Chris

[1]: https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/lua_module_Tree.html#lua_class_TreeItem