Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] i4btrace issue using Wireshark 2.6

From: Dario Bozzali <Dario.Bozzali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 07:19:29 +0000

Hello,

I’m facing an issue using latest release of Wireshark (I noticed it using 2.6.1 and 2.6.2) trying to dissect i4btrace files: files are opened and they are quite recognized as ISDN files (under protocol column), but no ISDN details (i.e. Q.931 signaling) are available for dissected packets.

I also tried the sample capture “An I4B (ISDN for BSD) capture file.” https://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures?action="">, but the result is the same that I obtain with my own I4B files.

I tried the oldest stable release 2.4.8 and using that release it works properly. I’m using Wireshark for Windows 10 64 bit.

Am I missing some setting that has been changed among releases?

Thank you in advance and kind regards,

Dario Bozzali