Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] ask.wireshark service unavailable

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 18:27:57 +0000

David, are you able to successfully login from another location that *isn't* behind a proxy?
- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information.  This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.