Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to add an array to a subtree in a Wireshark Lua dissector?

From: David Aldrich <david.aldrich.ntml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 08:54:18 +0100
I am writing a Wireshark dissector with Lua that dissects a complex payload of a TCP packet. The payload has well-defined octet and integer fields, which I can cope with, but includes a data section that contains an array of compressed IQ complex numbers. That array is complex to decode and I can probably get away with just displaying it as an octet array or bitstream. What options are available to me in Lua to do this?