Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] So how do I set up a statistics window that updates as packets

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 19:16:44 -0700
Is this intended to be possible, or is it not intended to be possible?

For example, if I start a capture and then pop up a "packet lengths" window with Statistics > Packet Lengths, it appears to show the packet length statistics as of when I pop up the window, but doesn't update as more packets arrive.